The Cloud 3D Print starter kit allows you to access, manage, slice and monitor your 3D printing projects from anywhere, anytime with advanced AI failure detection capability.
Sign up for free at www.cloud3dprint.com
Check out the setup and review here !
Starter Kit Includes:
- Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W ($29.99)
- Case + Expansion board ($39.99)
- 16GB Micro SD card ($12.99)
- USB Webcam ($49.99) optional
- USB C Power Cable for Pi
- USB cable to connect to the printer
Remote Monitor and Control
- Enable advanced remote monitor & control features for your 3D printers via Pi and USB camera.
- Monitor and control multiple 3D printers on a single screen from anywhere over the internet!
- View real-time progress of your print jobs with our snapshot and living streaming features.
- Record live videos and create time-lapse videos.
AI Failure Detection
- Detect failures for your 3D print jobs
- Save on filament costs and labor time - Let our AEye Assistant do the work for you!
- Users can resume, pause or cancel their print job anytime, anywhere.
- Don’t have the time to watch your prints? No worries, Cloud 3D Print’s AI failure detection allows for auto-stop and auto-pause
Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W
- At the heart of Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W is RP3A0, a custom-built system-in-package designed by Raspberry Pi in the UK. With a quad-core 64-bit ARM Cortex-A53 processor clocked at 1GHz and 512MB of SDRAM, Zero 2 is up to five times as fast as the original Raspberry Pi Zero.
- Wireless LAN is built in to a shielded enclosure with improved RF compliance, giving you more flexibility when designing with Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W.
- All in the same tiny 65mm × 30mm form factor.
1GHz quad-core 64-bit Arm Cortex-A53 CPU 512MB SDRAM 2.4GHz 802.11 b/g/n wireless LAN Bluetooth 4.2, Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE), onboard antenna Mini HDMI port and micro USB On-The-Go (OTG) port microSD card slot CSI-2 camera connector HAT-compatible 40-pin header footprint (unpopulated) H.264, MPEG-4 decode (1080p30); H.264 encode (1080p30) OpenGL ES 1.1, 2.0 graphics Micro USB power Composite video and reset pins via solder test points 65mm x 30mm
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.