Why Choose Us
- Mech Solutions Ltd is a Canadian company specializing in design and 3D printing consultancy service and retailing. We are based in the Greater Toronto Area and supply to Canadian customers as well as American customers. We supply 3d printers to various companies such as Amazon, BestBuy, Walmart, eBay, we also sell from the Mech E-Store.
By buying from Mech Solutions you are ensuring that your purchase comes with added security as we provide excellent service on all the products we sell. The service provided by us can range from answering simple questions all the way to promptly supplying you with replacement parts on your warrantied 3D printer.
The warranty provided by us is another reason to go with us. All Creality3d printers and Tevo printers sold by Mech Solutions Ltd comes with a 12-month warranty on major components and 1-month warranty on consumables. The consumables include nozzle, hot-end, fans, motors, bearing wheel, limit switch, thermistor, heating tubes, belts, build plate and glass. Our technical staff will guide you through troubleshooting and acquiring replacement parts, so you can start printing as soon as possible.
Our location makes sure that customers that live within Canada and the US don’t have to wait between 2-3 months before receiving their order from China. We use Canada post within Canada and have expedited shipping options available so the time between you ordering and you printing is as low as humanly possible.
For people who live in Great Toronto Area, we are willing to answer any questions in person. Customers can bring their 3D printer to us and our experienced technician can assist them in repairing all kinds of issues. We welcome walk-in customers, and we offer refurbished machines for a cheaper price and we can provide 3D printer rental service if required.
- Our technical staff ensures that you have all the answers to your questions. If you have any questions regarding 3D printing Technology or your recent purchase feel free to contact us at +1(905)-879-6324 or email us.
The material used for light-curing printing is called Photo-polymer which remains liquid at room temperature. After irradiation with UV light of a certain wavelength, the photo-polymer undergoes polymerization and completes curing by hardening. The solidified layer on the original cured layer is superimposed and printed. After multiple layers of this proces you are greeted with a 3-dimensional product. Light curing can reach layer resolutions of up to 10 microns and is more accurate than any additive manufacturing process.
Operation: 3.5-inch color touchable screen
X, Y resolution: 47 microns (2560*1440)
Z-axis Accuracy: 0.02mm-0.05mm ( layer thickness)
Printing Speed: 20mm/hour
Forming size: 120(length)*70(width)*120(high)
Layer Thickness: 25-100 micron
Rated Power: 50W
Printing Method: USB, WiFi
Forming Technology: LCD screen light- curing molding
Slicing software: CS3D Slicer 1.0 (Chinese&English)
- Independently developed system, faster slicing speed, offline printing, WiFi control, independent update.
- 3.5-inch full-color touchable screen, advanced operational control
- Innovative trough design, daily adjustment, refueling more convenient, more cost savings
- Fine adjustment of the module and screw rod to ensure product stability
- Automatically level the platform without complicated operations, making it easier to use
- The CS3D touch display system supports real-time preview of models, allowing you to intuitively find the files you want to select for printing
CS3D Offline Printing
Most of the light-curing printers available on the market use Raspberry Pi microcomputers for offline printing. The CS3D system supports offline printing. You can not only use wired Ethernet but also WiFi and USB to connect printers. Stability and you will feel more safe to use.
Our independent research and development team have made the process of slicing simple for you. Most open source slicing softwares (such as CW) take up to 21 minutes for a 20mm model but CS3D only needs up to 3 minutes.
Automatically level the platform without complicated operations, making it easier to use.
The material used for light-curing printing is called "Photopolymer" and remain liquid at room temperature. After irradiation with UV light of a certain wavelength, the photo-polymer hardens and layers of this operation produce a 3d model.
- Creality Official Store in Canada.
- Amazon Registered Brand
- Original Factory Supply
- Free CCTREE PLA Filament inside the package
- Cost-effecitive filaments in Amazon with very high quality.
- PLA, ABS, TPU (flexible), Wood, Metal-filled, PC, PETG, POM, HIPS, Carbon Fiber.
- 3kg and 5kg PLA Available
- 2.85mm PLA Availble
- Creality Factory Original Supply Accessories
- Nozzle, nozzle cleaning kits, fans, belts, motors, mainboards, extrusion parts, glass platform, etc.
- This complex but efficient machine retains its micrometer level accuracy for its entire lifetime and produces models which are 4 times finer than SLA printing process,
- Prints 70 Tooth crowns and 20 rings with regular size all at one time, making it easy for small consumer electronics to print with.
- The majority of the market use the open source Raspberry Pi system, while the LD-001 uses its own proprietary CS3D system to achieve the advantage of faster slice speeds, off-line printing, WiFi control, and self-renewal
- Full chassis injection molding, more stable structure, more convenient assembly and adjustment
- Full color touch screen, fast, efficient and amazing navigability.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.