- ⭐️BUILD AND MOTION⭐️: Great emphasis is being placed on the LD-002R’s robust build quality and the components of its motion system, which is underpinned by a ball screw and single linear rail for the Z-axis.
- ⭐️ANTI-ALIASING⭐️： MSLA 3D printers use an LCD screen to mask an image of a layer over a UV light source. Comprised of hundreds of thousands of pixels, each a little rectangle itself, this tech leaves a telltale sign of the edges of these pixels on the print surface. Often barely visible, this effect can be lessened through the use of a digital processing called anti-aliasing, which interpolates between these edges, smoothing the effect out.
- ⭐️QUICK LEVELING⭐️： Quick leveling in the sense that the machine will lower the print plate to the vat for you, yes the LD-002R is quick leveling. Four hex screws feature on the print plate — loosen them before dropping the plate, and it will align to the level of the screen. Tighten and you’re good to go. Standard MSLA fare.
- ⭐️PERFORATED PRINT PLATE⭐️： Something of an oddity on a small desktop MSLA machine, the Creality LD-002R 3d printer has a perforated print plate. Typically seen on larger bottom-up machines where larger prints present additional pull that might dislodge an improperly adhered print, it’s unusual, and perhaps even distracting overkill, to see it on a smaller machine. It’s not a bad thing, but it makes you wonder why they did it.
- ⭐️AIR FILTER⭐️： A small box at the rear of the print chamber contains a pouch of activated carbon. This should help to remove part of the stench of exposed resin from the air.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.