The following supplements the warranty statement that accompanies your purchase with Mech Solutions Ltd.
Warranty periods and warranty services are intended as a guide only and variations may occur. The warranty period commences upon the date of purchase by the original purchaser and continues for the following specified period of time after that date.
Who is covered by the warranty?
Products offered by Mech Solutions Ltd are covered for a defined period of time with a Limited Warranty. This warranty is non-transferable.
What's covered by the warranty?
- Motherboard, LCD display, power supply and hot bed are covered by warranty for 1-Year since the date of purchase from the original manufacturer.
- Customer can send back the defected printer for repair or parts replacement under warranty by courier or in person. Customer is responsible for the back and forth shipping costs associate with the repair.
- Parts to be replaced under warranty are free of charge, however we charge $60/hr labor fee if Customer prefers to send the printer back to us for a repair. Pls contact us to request an estimation cost in labor before you send back the printer to us.
Hotend assembly (nozzle, heating block, throat pipe, heat sink, Teflon tube, etc.), extruder, motor, bearing wheels, limit switch, pneumatic fittings and thermistors are consumable parts that covered by warranty for a period of 30 days.
What's not covered by the warranty?
- The following accessories are not included in the warranty coverage if they are not damaged during transportation: platform sticker, platform forming plate, acrylic cover, card reader and SD card, platform glass, USB cable, sample filament, rack and tools etc.
- Gentle scratches on the profile/surface of the printer.
- Customer can not provide an effective after-sales service card or serial number.
- The whole machine or components exceed the warranty period.
- Machine failure or damaged caused by unauthorized modification which may include but not limited to: 1. Modification of the nozzle assembly; 2. Modification of the machine structure; 3. Use of third-party components; 4. Use of third-party firmware procedures or change the original Factory firmware program.
- Machine failure or damaged due to incorrect installation and operation.
- Machine failure or damage caused by operation in a working environment not specified by the product.
- Machine failure or damage due to improper use (beyond workload etc.) or maintenance (moisture etc.).
- Accidental or human behavior lead to product damages, such as input inappropriate voltage / high temperature / water immersion / mechanical damage / broken / serious oxidation or rust products and so on;
- Machine failure or damage caused by force majeure such as earthquakes, fires, lightning and flooding etc.
How to File a Warranty Claim
When your encounter some problems with the printer you purchased from us, please go to after sale page to fill in an RMA report and our technical support team will contact you as soon as possible. Pls have the following information ready before you submit an RMA request:
- Your order information
- The Manufacturer number of the printer to be claimed
- Clear video/pictures to specify the problem
- Explanation of the specific problem you have with the printer
Mech Solutions Ltd provides Canada-wide aftersales customer service to our valuable customers, please contact us if you have any questions regarding the printer:
Call us at 905-879-6324 from 9:30am to 5:30pm, Monday to Friday
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org