PLA and ABS are no doubt the highest used Filaments. But both of these materials become soft when exposed to high temperatures, that's where Flashforge introduces PLA PRO. It is a Stronger and more strengthen version of PLA. Which provides a solid structure and build quality with extreme damage and weather resistancy.
With the help of advance automatic patch control system Flashforge makes sure that the diameter of the filament is within its tolerance. We entirely guaranty the diameter tolerance of 90% 3D Printer Filament is controlled within 0.03mm. We ensure the quality of filament in each step so that you don't need to worry about it.
It has the following characteristics:
- Best toughness, high strength, high durability and a capacity to withstand high temperatures.
- Without nozzle clogging, Easy stick to the hotbed applied with washable glue stick or craft glue
- Low shrinkage, thermoforming dimensional stability
- Accurate diameter: 1.75mm,
01 Highest Purity
These filaments are made up of bio degradable materials with the highest purity.
02 Smooth as Butter
Filament accuracy is maintained completely with high precision under automated plants.
03 Perfect Diameter
More then 50% of the accuracy is controlled with in 0.02mm the other 40 is with in 0.03mm and 10% is controlled under 0.5mm.
04 Zero Bubbles & Zero Clogging
Avoid absorbing moisture from the air. Low Material Shrinkage and stable printing.
Some Technical Paper Work.
- Net Weight: 1 kg
- Tensile Strength: 60 Mpa
- Impact Strength (Izod 23 C): 16 j/m (ASTM D256)
- Hardness: 90-95 SHORE A
- Surface finish: Glossy
- Transparency: Opaque
- Printing Raft: Not Necessary
- Flexural Strength: 60 MPa
- Flexural Modulus: 2500 MPa
- Elongation at Break: 3%
- Extruder Type: Direct Drive/Bowden Tube
- Layer Height: 0.1-0.2 mm
- Fill Density: 100%
- Printing Speed: 60-90 mm/s
- Printing Temperature: 190-220 C (374-428 F)
- Bed Temperature: Not Necessary
- Distortion Temperature: 55%
Every Filament in the Factory is crafted with the same care same machinery and same raw material with the exact standard so that you can deliver exactly what you've imagined.
- PLA+ Filament High Purity: High Precision. Low Shrinkage. High Strength. Better Toughness. No Cracking. No Bubbles. Strong Layer Adhesion. Biodegradable and Eco-friendly. Low Odor. Diameter: 1.75mm. Weight: 1KG. Length: 340-350m.
- Dimensional Tolerance +/- 0.03mm: 3D printer filaments are produced with high precise specification and have a tolerance of only +/- 0.03mm, perfect roundness, and more stable diameter tolerance. Reduce the waste of reel, more environmentally friendly.
- Tangle Free & No Plugging: Minimum tolerance and low warping to ensure consistent feeding and stable prints, does not overlap or tangle, no clogging, extremely high success rate, resulting in printed parts that have an outstanding surface finish.
- High Compatibility: Compatible with most of FDM 3D Printers that use 1.75MM filament, Such as Prusa, Reprap, Afinia, MakerBot, PrintrBot, Ultimaker, Airwolf, Aleph Objects, Makergear, Up, Lulzbot, Simplify3D, Flashforge, etc.
- Vacuumed Sealed Packaging: MECH SOLUTIONS filament comes in a sealed vacuum bag with a desiccant bag to keep it dry and keep out dust and foreign particles, prevent nozzle jams and yield smooth 3D models.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.