The legendary Creality 3D have released the newest addition to the CR series on June 2018; the CR20. The printer is set to shake up the market just like the very succesful CR10 and CR10S.
Creality 3D CR-20 is a 3D printer for hobbist and starters, which has same printingt size of Ender 3, but it is more like an advanced version of the Creality Ender 3. Clearly recognizing the love for the simplistic design of the CR-10, Creality has continued to integrate the aluminum rail-based modular design into the Ender 3 and now the Creality CR-20. With a build volume of 220 x 220 x 250mm, the CR-20 is actually smaller than its predecessor.
Despite the reduction in build volume, the Creality CR-20 still has some impressive features and improvements. As with a CR-10, the modular design makes this 3D printer incredibly easy to assemble, requiring just six screws to put the two main modules together.
The Creality CR-20 is also equipped with a new V2.1 main board, which the manufacturer claims is an upgrade over the chips included in previous 3D printer models. This new 3D printer is also capable of resuming a print after power failure occurs, a feature that has become an increasingly popular addition to new 3D printers thanks to the Original Prusa i3 MK3.
The main feature includes
- Upgraded motherboard and firmware supports resume after power off function.
- Packaged in two parts, just has 6 screws to assemble
- Large printing volume (220 x 220 x 250mm) with competitive cost.
- The high precision of the 3D printer meets industrial precision.
- Patented technology for XYZ aluminum V-slot bearing makes the printer run smoothly all the while gives high quality prints.
- Industrial-grade PCB can continuously print for 200 hours with reliable and stable performance.
- Patented MK10 nozzle extrusion system can print almost all the printing materials available without the nozzle clogging.
- High precision imported aluminum V-slot bearing + precision roller with high positioning accuracy, provides you with reliable and precise prints.