What Do We do?
Mech Solutions Ltd, locates in Ontario. Canada, with years of business experience, is provided to aim high customer shopping experience and high technical support as our priority.
Mech Solutions Ltd, with 94% positive feedback in the last 12 months is your one-stop-shop for all your 3D Printing needs. We provide services in 3D printing, 3D Education, 3D Signage, mechanical design, and simulation (FEA, CFD, DEM). We also carry high-quality 3D printers, filaments, resin, and accessories products that can be easily purchased by visiting our Amazon Webstore.
We aim to give our customers innovative, effective, and reliable solutions and products with competitive standards and differentiated client's experience.
Why Choose Us?
- Canadian Seller, registered with authorization to sell brands of 3D printers.
- We are tagged as Amazon's Choice and ranked as #1 for Various items in 3D Printer, 3D Printing Filaments, Accessories, and Resins.
- Stand on the edge of technology: We are actively researching advanced topics in 3D printing, design, simulations. Knowledge and creativity are our strength.
- Assure Execution Power: We aim to give the highest agility and the most reliable service. We are known for our quick delivery, high quality and satisfying results.
- Demonstrate Professional Skills: we consist of trusted professionals who have years of experience in top firms and universities. We are committed to meet your high-demand goals.
- Offer Competitive Force: we offer competitive Value and provide customized solutions to suit your time and budget. Your satisfaction is our goal.
Free PLA Pro or PETG Pro from Mech Solutions for you to print PPE (Personal Protect Equipment)
Please inform us once you receive the printer, we will ship you the filament for that. If you print more, we will ship you more filaments. Stand together, we will go through this hard time together.
PETG Pro from MECH SOLUTIONS Tangle-Free Premium 1.75mm Filament is just a great filament from all aspects. The tangle-free design reduces the odds of failing prints thus reduced waste of time and filament, and more importantly, less frustration. If you are interested in 3D printing, PETG Pro and PLA Pro will be available for your best 3D experience!
More then 50% of the accuracy is controlled with in 0.02mm the other 40 is with in 0.03mm and 10% is controlled under 0.5mm.
These filaments are made up of bio degradable materials with the highest purity.
Smooth as Butter
Filament accuracy is maintained completely with high precision under automated plants.
Zero Bubbles & Zero Clogging
Avoid absorbing moisture from the air. Low Material Shrinkage and stable printing.
Inspected by laser, PETG PRO ensures each inch of the filament is precisely engineered to +/-0.02mm error rate.
Practical for All Users
PETG Pro & PLA Pro are considered as one of the most commonly used filaments for both beginners and experienced users.
PETG Pro & PLA Pro is made from renewable resources, which is green and non-toxic.
A smart length indicator is present on the surface of the clear PC spool for your convenience to know the length of your remaining filament. You will love it.
- CHARACTERISTICS: Non-toxic, harmless to human. Good tenacity, high hardness, impact strength is 30 times more than normal PLA, and breaking elongation is 50 times more than normal lament.
- ADVANTAGES: High transparency, and light transmittance is 90%, High glossiness,Temperature resistance, Works for long with intensive weather at 80 ?, High line precision, stable size and less warping
- APPLICATIONS: PETG Pro is well known for its outdoor use because of its "hardness" characteristic. Flashforge's PETG Pro has an impact strength of 30 times greater than normal PLA, Print goods like a cup, and follow-up processing like hollowing, drilling and screw assembly, etc.
- PARAMETERS: Flashforge's 1.75mm PETG Pro filament has a recommended printing temperature range of 220~240 ? printing at the speed of 60~90mm/s with Elongation at Break ?150%.
- SUGGESTION: we suggest using a perforated plate, not using heat resistant adhesive tape in order to reduce warping probability and ensure the beauty and integrity of printing models. Mech Solutions is a Canadian company located in Ontario, we provide our best shopping experience to every customer with 30 days money back guarantee.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.