After 3D Printers Flashforge has stepped into the "3D Printing Materials" marketplace by producing high-quality durable materials from which PLA is the one. The act of Flashforge which makes this 3D Printer PLA Filament more competitive is its price. Flashforge is offering this PLA Filament at lowest price and highest quality.
Also, It is the " default " recommended filament for many desktop and industrial 3D printers like FlashForge, Ultimaker Original, Ultimaker 2, Makerbot Replicator 2s, FLUX, Makergear M2, Prusa i3, Zortrax M200, Creality CR-10, etc. It has the following characteristics:
- Good tenacity, shock resistance.
- High surface perfection, bright in color.
- Easy to remove support.
- Low shrinkage, stable size, and less warping.
- Upgrade version of ABS, non-cracking and high printing success rate.
|First layer printing temp
||1 KG Through Hole Spool
|Line diameter range
||3mm：2.90~3.00mm / 1.75mm：1.70~1.80mm
|Impact Strength (IZOD, 23℃)
||≥3KJ/m (ASTM D256)
||0-55°C (32-131°F); Recommended Bed Temperature: 40-55°C = (104-131°F)
|Elongation at Break
01 Highest Purity
Made of 100% Virgin Raw Material
02 Best Print Quality
Smooth surface, easy to adhere to the hotbed
03 Highest Precision
The tolerance is within ±0.05mm
04 Zero Bubbles
Avoid absorbing moisture from the air.
We are the official licensed distributes of Flashforge 3D Printer. Which provides you the best Original 3D Printers, Accessories and now Filaments. We are the only supplier over Canada who provides on-Site and On-line After-Sale Service. In case you need any kind of help we are just standing next to you to solve your problem as soon as possible.
Get the FAQs, manuals and more for your product.
Go to support
- The Flashforge 3D Printer PLA Filament is one of the best 3D Printers on the Market. Offer the lowest price other than its competitors.
- High line precision, the standard deviation of diameter≤0.05mm. Improve tenacity of PLA, line luminous is 90%, do not change lament transparency. Lower hygroscopic filament, easy to keep a long time by simply dust protection.
- Glossy type finish. Long-term keeping the natural color and luster; Excellent toughness, More wearable and weathering proof.
- Diameter: 1.75mm; Length: 975m; Net weight: 1kg (2.2lbs); Tolerance ± 0.05mm; Printing Temperature: 190-220°C (374-428°F), depending on printer model. Recommended bed temperature: 40-55°C (104-131°F).
- Flashforge filaments are compatible with Creality, Makerbot, UP, Afinia, Ultimaker, Builder, Felix, FlashForge, Monoprice, XYZprinting, Alunar, and other desktop and industrial FDM 3D printers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.