* Compatible with Creality CR-10 /CR-10S, Anet E12, Prusa i3, Tevo Tarantula, Flsun C Plus, and other FDM 3D Printer whose bed size is 300mm x 300mm.
* Made by tempered borosilicate glass with high transparency. Resistance to scratch and thermal shock.
* High binding power when heating. Easy to separate the plastic parts when cooling.
* Well packed with two protective cover to avoid bending and defection.
* Suggest applying craft glue or glue stick on the glass top, which will be easy to clean by alcohol/water.
* Material: 100% Borosilicate
* Size: 300x300x4mm
* Thickness: 3mm
How to use
1. Please properly level the bed before printing.
2. Apply craft glue onto the glass.
3. After printing, take off models by hand or with a little help from the scrapper for very large models. If cannot remove from the glass, dip in the water tank for 30 min.
4. Clean the remaining adhesive or printing materials by alcohol or water; wipe-dry for the next-time use.
Suggest bed temperature (Reference for our CCTREE Filaments)
Suggested bed temperature may vary depends on the filament materials
1. PLA: 0-55°C (32-131°F); Recommended Bed Temperature: 40-55°C (104-131°F)
2. Metal-filled PLA: 0-55°C (32-131°F); Recommended Bed Temperature: 40-55°C (104-131°F)
3. ABS: 80-100°C (176-212°F)
4. Wood filament: 80-100°C (176-212°F)
5. TPU(flexible): 0-50°C (32-112°F)
6. PETG: 50-70°C (122-158°F)
7. Nylon: 80-100°C (176-212°F)
8. HIPS: 80-110°C (176-230°F)
9. POM: 80-100°C (176-212°F)
10. PC: 80-110°C (176-230°F)
11: Carbon-fiber: 0-50°C (32-122°F), Recommended Bed Temperature: 40-50°C (104-122°F)
- Made from tempered borosilicate glass with high transparent, rated for stronger and higher temperature.
- Well packed with two protective cover to avoid bending and defection.
- Smooth surface, plate flatness ± 0.2mm to make excellent adhesion behavior, allow to direct print without adhesives and kapton tape,
- Suggest applying craft glue or glue stick on the glass top, which will be easy to clean by alcohol/water.
- Compatible with PLA, Metal filled PLA, ABS, PETG, Wood, Carbon fiber, TPU(flexible), POM, PC, Nylon filaments, which is sold separately in our store. Compatible to Creality CR-10/CR-10S, Anet E12, Prusa i3, Tevo Tarantula, Flsun C Plus, and other FDM 3d Printer whose bed size is 300mm x 300mm
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.