Cartridge Heater Description
Cartridge heaters is consist of a cylindrical stainless steel tube and thus provide a high corrosion prevention
The heating wire inside which is wound onto a ceramic core
The number of coils varies depending on the power, and provide a great uniform distribution of heat, which considerably increases the long life of the heater as well as prevents the oxidation of the heater wire even at high temperatures
The solids, liquids, and gases need to be heated by cartridge heater, transmit heat quickly by conduction if the producer of the heat (the cartridge) is in direct contact with the heat sink (any solid, liquid, or gas)
The NTC thermistors are ethoxyline resin-enveloped thermistors in small size. Used for temperature measurement.
Applications: 3D printer, air condition equipments, heating apparatus, electric thermometers, liquid level sensors, automobile electricity, electric table-board, battery of mobile telephones, etc.
For 3D printers: use TEMP_SENSOR 11 in Marlin firmware
Cartridge Heater Specification
- - Color: Red
- - Material: Stainless steel (304)
- - Voltage: 12V. Power: 40W.
- - Wiring Length:1 meter
- - Tip Diameter: 6mm. Length: 20mm
- - Color: White
- - Small Size: 1.25mmx2.0mm glass bead
- - High accuracy: 1%
- - Resistance value at 25 C=100K
- - Wiring insulation: high temperature teflon/PTFE
- - Wiring length: 1 meter
Package Included :
- - 3 *12V Cartridge Heater with 1m wiring
- - 3* NTC 3950 100k thermistor with 1m wiring
- Cartridge Heater (Heating Tube) - Color: Red; Material: 304 Stainless Steel; Voltage: 12V; Power: 40W ; Tip diameter: 6mm ; Tip Length: 20mm;
- NTC: Thermistor - Color: White; Temperature sensor: 100K ; Accuracy: 1%
- Conviniently pre-wired with 1 meter long high temperature teflon insulated wiring
- Compact structure, easy installation; High sensitivity and quick response; Wide temperature range, good stability, high reliability;
- Support for NTC 3950 is included in Marlin firmware, use TEMP_SENSOR 11 in firmware configuration
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.