Mech Solutions uses advanced spooling techniques aimed to make orderly wind and tangle-free 3D filament 1.75. The PLA filaments are universally designed and compatible with 3D Printers using 1.75mm diameter PLA 3D Printer filament, with a dimensional accuracy of +/- 0.03mm. It is the " default " recommended PLA filaments for many desktop and industrial 3D printers. It has the following characteristics:
- 3D Filament 1.75 has Good toughness, high strength, high durability and a capacity to withstand high temperatures.
- PLA Filament has Low percentage of nozzle clogging, Easily sticks to the hot bed without craft glue
- PLA 3D Printer Filament has Low shrinkage, thermoforming dimensional stability (less warping)
- PLA Filament has Accurate diameter: 1.75mm, variations ± 0.03mm, roundness ± 0.03mm
Colors That Complements Your Environment.
Bringing Colors to Happiness. More than 30 Colors to Modify Your Dreams.
Technical Details of PLA 3D Printer Filament
Extruder Type of 3D Filament 1.75: Direct Drive / Bowden Tube
Layer Height of PLA Filament: 0.1-0.2 mm
Fill Density of PLA 3D Printer Filament: 0-100% (Wall thickness>0.4 mm)
Printing Speed of 3D Filament 1.75: 30-80 mm/s
Printing Temperature of PLA Filament: 190-220°C (374-428°F)
Bed Temperature : 0-55°C (32-131°F); Recommended Bed Temperature: 40-55°C (104-131°F)
Retraction Speed: 20-55 mm/s
Retraction Distance: 3-8 mm
Default nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm
Printing Parameters are as follow:
- Extruder Type: Direct Drive/Bowden Tube
- Layer Height: 0.1-0.2 mm
- Fill Density: 0-100% (Wall thickness>0.4 mm)
- Printing Speed: 30-80 mm/s
- Printing Temperature: 190-220°C (374-428°F)
- Bed Temperature: 0-55°C (32-131°F); Recommended Bed Temperature: 40-55°C (104-131°F)
- Retraction Speed: 20-55 mm/s
- Default nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm
- 3D Filament 1.75 has 100% virgin material without cheap plastic fillers or regrind.PLA Filament has specific plasticizer to increase the toughness. Vacuum sealed with desiccant.
- Better extruding performance of PLA 3D Printer Filament to avoid clogging, wrinkling, blobs, rough and uneven surface. Easier stick to hotbed to solve first layer issue. Advanced spooling technique to avoid 3D Filament 1.75 filament tangling.
- Glossy type finish.PLA Filament has Long-term keeping the natural color and luster; Excellent toughness, More wearable and weathering proof.
- PLA 3D Printer Filament has Diameter: 1.75mm; Length: 325m; Net weight: 1kg (2.2lbs); Tolerance ± 0.03mm; Spool Size: diameter 195mm + inner hub 55mm height 60mm. Printing Temperature: 190-220°C (374-428°F), depending on printer model. Recommended bed temperature: 40-55°C (104-131°F).
- Mech Solutions LTD 3D filament 1.75 is compatible with Creality, Makerbot, UP, Afinia, Ultimaker,Builder, Felix, FlashForge, Monoprice, XYZprinting, Alunar and other desktop and industrial FDM 3D printers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.